Super Easy Yogurt Dip
Updated: Sep 14
Snacking is an essential part of your Netflix marathon, and I take it as seriously as choosing my TV show. With the ongoing lockdown, the Sunday nights are no longer for bars, they are for Netflix. So why not savour your munchies with my favorite dip which is legit a taste changer? I've been swearing by this Yogurt Party Dip simply because it is ready within minutes with the easiest ingredients, and tastes absolutely amazing with Potato wafers, Nachos, French Fries or even Potato wedges. Keep it stocked in your fridge for a few days easily!
INGREDIENTS - 500 gms Yogurt 150 gms Mayonnaise
Salt, as per taste
Black pepper, as per taste
1 tsp Oregano 1 tsp Mint Leaves
4 pieces of Garlic, minced
1. Drain the yogurt overnight by tying it in a muslin cloth, so that it is thick and creamy. Alternately, if you have hung curd, you can use it as it is, in case you are short on preparation time.
2. Next, peel the cucumber, garlic and the onion.
3. Further, chop the cucumber, onion, garlic and capsicum in very fine pieces. I would advice you to use a grater for this process to ensure consistency in the size.
4. Now add the Mayonnaise, seasoning and chopped vegetables in the yogurt. Mix it well.
5. Garnish it with chopped Mint Leaves and serve chilled with potato wafers.